January 12, 2012

#14 Comiket 81 Report



I'm glad to share with you... my Comiket 81 package. Plus a nice extra a benefactor shared with me.



First, the Comiket 80 Senbon Knock Zadankai doujin. Featuring Asuna and Negi of Negima!

For all the fans of Senbon Knock out there, Scans will come soon!



Here is the big deal. Two Collections (one of them from Diogenes Club), GUST, Happy Water, Acid-Head, Senbon Knock, Alice no Takarabako, AXZ, Studio Triumph and FruitsJam.

Finecraft69's Tomodachi doujin should be in the package too, but my contact forgot it accidentaly. He DID send it a few days later.

As usual, not all of them can be Scanned, but I'll try to do as many as possible.

-----

And Neko got a C81 package too!



To the Strike Witches fans out there!

5 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GUST DOUJINSHI ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Unknown Witches!
    Will you scanlate that book as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O Nami 6 by Acid-Head!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye, but unfortunately I can't Scan it because of the binding.

    It's pretty good, I thought Doujin-Moe would have Released it by now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, bummer. guess the fans must wait for more OP doujin goodness....

    ReplyDelete